THE CHRISTIAN BASICS: CONVERSION, REPENTANCE, FAITH AND SALVATION
“LET THE WORD MAKE YOU WISER IN 2019, COME TO BIBLE STUDY!”
In Bible Study this Wednesday, January 9, 2019, we will look at the basics of Christianity: Conversion, Repentance, Faith and Salvation. Please read the following Scriptures and answer the questions: Mark 1:14-15; Matthew 16:24-28; Romans 5:1-11; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21; and
1. What is the meaning of conversion for Christians?
2. What is repentance for Christians?
3. How is repentance involved with conversion for Christians?
4. What does it mean after a person is converted to become “a new creature” or “new person”?
5. What does it mean for a Christian to have faith?
6. What does the faith of a Christian require in their relationship with Jesus Christ?
7. Name at least five things in your life that makes you know you have experienced conversion?
8. Is joining a church the same as the conversion experience?
9. What do you think it means to be a member of a church?
10. Can you name at least four responsibilities that you believe Charity Missionary Baptist Church
has to you as a member?
11. As a member, can you name at least seven responsibilities that you have to Charity Missionary
12. As a member of Charity, what do you think it means to support your church with your time,
gifts, talents, treasure, influence and substance?
On next Wednesday, January 16, 2019, we will study Salvation and Sanctification.