THE CHRISTIAN BASICS: SALVATION AND SANCTIFICATION
“LET THE WORD MAKE YOU WISER IN 2019, COME TO BIBLE STUDY!”
In Bible Study this Wednesday, January 23, 2019, we will look at more of the basics of Christianity: Salvation and Sanctification. Please come prepared to answer these questions:
1. What is sin and when did it start?
2. Can a Christian be “a sinner saved by grace”?
3. What does the word salvation mean you?
4. Who is qualified for salvation?
5. What must one do to receive salvation?
6. What is meant by the term Plan of Salvation?
7. What does reconciliation mean to Christians?
8. After the Mother Emanuel AME Church murders of nine black Christians, many white Christian
and white leaders said we need reconciliation. Is that kind of reconciliation possible? Is that
the same as Christian reconciliation?
9. What is sanctification?
10. Have you ever heard or said that someone is “acting all sanctified” and what does that mean?
11. What is regeneration?
12. What is glorification?
On next Wednesday, January 30, 2019, we will study Christian Baptism and the Lord’s Supper and Holy Communion.