BLACK HISTORY MONTH BIBLE STUDY SERIES
“IN THE BEGINNING, WE WERE THERE!”
“LET THE WORD MAKE YOU WISER IN 2019, COME TO BIBLE STUDY!”
Read Genesis and find the Black people in the First Book of the Bible and come prepared to discuss the following questions:
1. Where do we see in Genesis that God made mankind holy?
2. Where is the first Black person in Genesis?
3. Where is the first Black man in Genesis?
4. Where is the first Black woman in Genesis?
5. Where in Genesis do you see proof that God made men and women equal?
6. Where in Genesis Chapter 2 is proof that the first man had Black or dark skin?
7. Where in Genesis Chapter 2 is proof that the Garden of Eden was in Africa?
8. What did the name Adam mean in Genesis?
9. What did the term “Help Meet” mean in Genesis?
10. Where is the first Black man called husband in Genesis?
11. Where is the first Black woman called wife in Genesis?
12. How do you know that Adam and Eve were together when the serpent
13. Where is the first Black father in Genesis?
14. Where is the first Black mother in Genesis?
15. Who is the first Black child in the Bible in Genesis?
16 Who is the second Black child in the Bible in Genesis?
17. Where in Genesis do we find the first murder in the Bible?