BLACK HISTORY MONTH BIBLE STUDY SERIES
“IN THE BEGINNING, WE WERE THERE!” (THE ANSWERS)
“LET THE WORD MAKE YOU WISER IN 2019, COME TO BIBLE STUDY!”
Read Genesis Chapter 5-12 and find the Black people in the First Book of the Bible and come prepared to discuss the following questions:
1. Who was Enoch and what made him the most unique person in the book of Genesis?
2. Who was the Seth and what role did he play in the first worship of God by His name?
3. Who was the black man Noah and what did God tell him to do?
4. Who were the black sons of Noah?
5. Did Noah curse Ham and have you ever heard about the curse of Ham by Noah?
6. Why do you think any curse from Noah was invalid?
7. Where is the Table of Nations in Genesis and what did it mean?
8. Who was Nimrod and what did he do?
9. Why do you think Pastor Rivers called Nimrod the original Black Panther?
10. Many white preachers and Biblical scholars suggested that the Table of Nations shows that Black people only came from Noah’s son Ham. What do you see in the Genesis and Table of Nations that shows this theory is not true?
11. Who built the tower of Babel?
12. Where do you see in Genesis that the original language of Black people was the only language in the world and why did God confound their language?
13. Who was Abram and who was his father?
14. Where do you the see the promises God made to Abram and what were those promises?
15. Who was Sarai?
16. Where did God tell Abram to go and how do we know that Abram must have been a black man, too?
17. Where in Genesis do we see the start of the pattern of deceit from Abram that would follow him and his black Hebrew descendants for centuries to come?