“LET THE WORD MAKE YOU WISER IN 2019, COME TO BIBLE STUDY!”
Jesus and his Dora Milaje!
Please read Matthew 12:46-50; Matthew 27:55-56; and Luke 8:1-3.
1. Who were the Dora Milaje in the movie Black Panther and what if anything do they have in common with the women who support Jesus in the Gospels?
2. Did Jesus have more than 12 disciples and how do you know?
3. Were there any women among Jesus’s disciples?
4. After reading Matthew 26:46-50, can you identify any women among Jesus’
5. After reading Matthew 27:55-56 can you tell us what very important role did the
women play at crucifixion of Jesus?
6. Can you name three of the women in Matthew 27:56 and tell what you know
7. Who was Mary Magdalene and was she a prostitute?
8.Can you name some of the other women in the Gospels who really helped
9. Can you name at least three other women named Mary in the Gospels?
10. After reading Luke 8:1-3 can you describe the roles and relationships with Jesus of Joanna and Susanna and “the many others” who were with him?