“AN OASIS OF GRATITUDE IN A DESERT OF SELFISHNESS!”
EXODUS CHAPTER 16
1. Can you think of a time when you were in the desert of selfishness when you should have been the oasis of gratitude?
2. Who were Aaron and Moses and what were their assignments?
3. THE COMPLAINT: What was the complaint against Moses and Aaron by the Children of Israel? And who were the Children of Israel?
4. What were the complaints of the Children of Israel against Aaron and Moses a sign of which of these?
5. THE RESPONSE: How did God respond to the complaint of the Children of Israel?
6. Who do you think the Children of Israel were really complaining against? Think back at your own life, have you ever complained like the Children of Israel even though God was providing even more than you could ask or think?
7. THE PROVISION: What did God provide for the Children of Israel in response to their complaints?
8. Did God ever intervene or provide for your life in unexpected ways?
9. Have you ever been the “desert of selfishness” while others were the Oasis of Gratitude?
10. Which have you been lately, the oasis of gratitude or the desert of selfishness and ingratitude?