“HE MADE IT OUT ALL RIGHT!”
READ THE GOSPEL OF JOHN CHAPTER 21
This week we teach from a post Resurrection appearance by Jesus in John Chapter 21.
Please read John Chapter 21 and answer these ten (10) questions:
- Where did Jesus meet the disciples in John Chapter 21 and how do you know?
- What number of times was it that Jesus appeared to his disciples after the Resurrection
in John Chapter 21?
a. 1 st
b. 2 nd
c. 3 rd
d. 5 th
- In John Chapter 21, how many disciples were present when Jesus met with them on the
seashore and what were their names?
- Why do you think Peter decided to go fishing in John: 21:3?
- Why did Jesus tell Peter, in 21:6, to throw his net on the “right-hand-side” of the boat?
- Who cooked breakfast for the disciples and what lesson did you learn from this scene?
- How many times, in verses 15, 16, and 17, did Jesus ask Peter “do you love me” and why
do you think Jesus asked the same question of Peter that number of times?
- What important questions did Jesus ask in Verses 15, 16 and 17, for then and now?
- How would you explain to a teenager the leadership lesson by Jesus in Verse 18?
- What critically important leadership lesson does Jesus teach in Verses 20-23?