“THE POLITICS OF JESUS”
READ THE HANDOUT “WHICH JESUS SHALL WE TEACH”
MATTHEW 6:1-13 AND LUKE 11:1-4
PLEASE ANSWER THESE SEVEN (7) QUESTONS:
- Can you read or recite “The Lord’s Prayer” and find it in the Bible?
- What are differences between the prayer in Matthew 6:1-13 and Luke 11:1-4?
- In your opinion was Jesus political?
- What is your favorite saying from Jesus in the Bible?
- Where in the Bible can you find a description of what Jesus looked like?
- Where in the Bible do you find where Jesus described why he came?
- Where in the Bible does Jesus say he came to bring peace on Earth?